The Concord Center
The Concord Center is a branch of Cal State East Bay located at 4700 Ygnacio Valley Road near Clayton, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Pittsburg, and Antioch. The center is uniquely positioned to serve the educational needs of county residents.
The 386-acre center includes over 300 acres of open space, community sports fields, and views of Mt. Diablo and the Sacramento Delta. In 2017, the Concord Center celebrated 25 years of providing public higher education to students and professionals. Many residents benefit from Cal State East Bay’s presence in the heart of Contra Costa County and enjoy the small class size and intimate educational experiences the Concord Center provides.
Functioning primarily as an upper-division and post baccalaureate campus in Contra Costa County, the Concord Campus offers quality educational programs taught by East Bay faculty. Academic degree and credential programs currently offered at the Concord Center are:
Undergraduate Fields of Study
Note: See the Concord Center website for the most current majors and programs available.
Undergraduate degree completion programs with at least upper division coursework that can be completed entirely at Concord include:
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Single Subject Teaching Credential
Post Baccalaureate Program
- Pre-Professional Health Academic Program
Services and Facilities
The Concord Center promotes student success through a variety of services. These include academic advising on General Education (GE) and graduation requirements, as well as administrative and instructional support services. Students are referred to their departments for major advising.
Instructional support services include advanced computer laboratories, modern smart classrooms, a branch of the University’s Library, student collaboration room, on-site bookstore, outdoor fitness park, and student lounge.
For assistance, or information on any of these services, call (925) 602-6700 or visit http://www.csueastbay.edu/concord
Click the icon for a map of the Concord Center
Orientation for Concord, International, and Graduate Students
Concord, international, and graduate students may attend orientations designed for their specific campus or program. Contact the following offices to receive information:
- Concord Students: Contact Concord Transfer Center at email@example.com or call (925) 602-6399 to find out more about the Concord Center Orientation.
- International Students: Contact the Center for International Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for available orientation information or visit this website: http://www.csueastbay.edu/cie/news/orientation.html
- Graduate Students: Contact the major department about orientation information that may be offered, as not all graduate programs offer orientation.