May 31, 2023
MKTG 430 - International Marketing
International marketing concepts and applications including environmental and other factors that impact global marketing practices. Through a mix of lectures, cases, and/or projects, students will understand the role of culture in developing an international marketing strategy.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground, or Entirely Online.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Fall ONLY
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Describe the differences between domestic marketing and international marketing.
- Discuss how culture affects marketing abroad.
- Explain the additional considerations in doing global marketing compared to domestic marketing.
- Describe how marketing decisions are made when there are differences in the political, legal, economic, and cultural environments.
- Explain the issues confronting multinational companies.
- Conceptualize global and international marketing strategies.
- Develop presentation and writing skills.
- Work as a team
Add to Folder (opens a new window)