Nov 29, 2022
KIN 362 - Advanced Activities: Indoor Soccer
Emphasis on more advanced and challenging skill development, rules, strategies, safety, and etiquette necessary to play both competitively and recreationally.
Strongly Recommended Preparation: Substantive prior experience in the activity - check with instructor.
Equivalent Quarter Course: KIN 3547.
Repeatability: May be repeated for credit for a maximum of 2 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F or CR/NC (student choice).
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Recognize and appreciate the benefits of being physically active (active living) to life-long fitness, health, and wellness
- Identify the aesthetic, creative, personal, social, physical, and cognitive benefits and opportunities accrued by being physically active
- Understand the basic principles of effective and safe physical activity participation
- Know the history and fundamental components of a given physical activity
- Use appropriate assessments to evaluate their own and others’ physical activity competence
- List the disciplinary areas that are used to understand physical activity
Add to Folder (opens a new window)