Nov 26, 2022
KIN 109 - Beginning Activities: Volleyball
Units: 1 ; Breadth Area: GE-E
Development of volleyball skills, tactics, game strategies, etiquette, rules and value to active living, life-long fitness, health, and wellness.
Equivalent Quarter Course: KIN 1009.
Repeatability: May be repeated for credit for a maximum of 2 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F or CR/NC (student choice).
Breadth Area(s) Satisfied: GE-E -Lifelong Learning and Self-Development
Course Typically Offered: Fall & Spring
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Exhibit their intellect, imagination, sensibility and sensitivity through substantive active participation in creative and/or physical endeavors.
- Communicate constructively about the creative works of others, including established and emerging artists, writers, or performers.
- Through their creative expression, develop an understanding of the interrelationship between the self and the creative arts.
E. Lifelong Learning and Self-Development Learning Outcomes
- develop intellectual, practical, and/or physical skills and abilities that will serve them throughout their lives;
- apply their learning to other pursuits within and outside of the classroom; and
- demonstrate the capacity to make informed and ethical decisions.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)