May 26, 2022
OTL 683 - Providing Interactivity in the Online Environment
Use latest and most sophisticated web resources to create learning environments that maximize accessibility, interactivity, collaboration, document sharing, assessment and access to multimedia materials.
Prerequisites: All of: OTL 601, OTL 602, OTL 603, OTL 604.
Co-requisites: OTL 606.
Equivalent Quarter Course: OTL 6783.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely Online.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Classify different types of interactivity.
- Develop and apply methods for measuring the effectiveness of online social interaction in terms of cognitive development.
- Develop and apply methods for measuring the effectiveness of online interactive environments in terms of cognitive development.
- Review and evaluate contemporary online collaboration tools in terms of benefits for cognitive development.
- Review and evaluate contemporary online interactive environments in terms of benefits for cognitive development.
- Apply contemporary online collaboration tools and contemporary online interactive environments to an online class to maximize cognitive development.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)