Dec 05, 2022
OTL 604 - Designing Curriculum for Online Instruction
Incorporate online teaching strategies into the design of an online course, including objectives, assignments, assessment, collaboration, participation. Adapt content to online technology and media. Design to accommodate varied learning modalities.
Prerequisites: All of: OTL 601, OTL 602, OTL 603.
Equivalent Quarter Course: OTL 6704.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely Online.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Completion of an online learning course, begun in OTL 6703.
- Apply the concepts of online course and web design.
- Apply the appropriate teaching models.
- Apply the concepts of curriculum and assessment with respect to online learning paradigm.
- Determine whether the technology tools meet learning objectives.
- Develop assignments.
- Develop clearly delineated learning outcomes.
- Evaluate online teaching plans.
- Implementation of Course Design .
Add to Folder (opens a new window)