Sep 23, 2023
ART 493F - Video Animation Senior Project
Students will create, refine, and document a capstone time-based art project which requires research and development of concepts, methods and content. The comprehensive project with chosen media will show mastery in 4D production. Students prepare for transition from undergraduate life.
Prerequisites: B.F.A. major, senior standing.
Co-requisites: ART 448.
Equivalent Quarter Course: ART 4220.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Fall & Spring
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Investigate, evaluate, and utilize in depth their chosen 4D methods, media and materials in the creation of their projects;
- Apply project development and pre-production skills to the creation of their projects;
- methods, media and materials in the creation of their projects;
2. Apply project development and pre-production skills to the creation of their projects;
3. Refine their own work based on critical feedback and self-evaluation;
4. Create a portfolio of finished work demonstrating mastery of technical, formal, conceptual, and material concerns in their chosen realm of 4D artmaking that clearly expresses intended ideas/messages;
- Document, evaluate, analyze, and critique class projects using correct terminology in oral or written formats;
- Transition to a professional position or graduate school;
- Collaborate with peers in the development and execution of complete 4D projects.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)