Oct 02, 2022
ART 449 - Select Topics in Video Animation
Research, analyze, create and develop concepts, methods and content from an area of video/animation outside of the established courses. Topics may vary.
Prerequisites: ART 241.
Repeatability: May be repeated twice for credit for a maximum of 9 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Investigate, evaluate, and utilize the particular topic’s 4D methods, media and materials in the creation of their projects;
- Apply project development and pre-production skills to the creation of their projects;
- methods, media and materials in the creation of their projects;
2. Apply project development and pre-production skills to the creation of their projects;
3. Refine their own work based on critical feedback and self-evaluation;
4. Create a portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency of technical, formal, conceptual, and material concerns in realm of the special topic that clearly expresses intended ideas/messages;
- Document, evaluate, analyze, and critique class projects using correct terminology in oral or written formats;
- Collaborate with peers in the development and execution of topic-relevant 4D projects.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)