Oct 02, 2022
ART 345 - Motion Graphics II
Production of intermediate to advanced level motion graphics animations with emphasis on creative communication. Analyze and apply motion graphics aesthetic principles in assignments and projects.
Strongly Recommended Preparation: ART 327.
Prerequisites: ART 245.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Variable Intermittently
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Create original motion graphics animations for a variety of outputs while judiciously employing the formal elements and organizing principles of motion graphics design;
- Apply project development and pre-production skills to the creation of original motion graphics animation;
- Critically analyze their own motion graphics animation and work processes, as well as examples of motion graphics from the larger culture;
- Refine their own work based on critical feedback and self-evaluation;
- Demonstrate understanding of the many roles of motion graphics as media within both historical and contemporary art and practices;
- Collaborate with peers in the development and execution of motion graphics animations.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)