Oct 02, 2022
ART 340C - Creative Photography III
Students will work individually on their own fine art projects, developing their own artistic vision throughout the semester ending with a portfolio of new fine art images and participating in an exhibition.
Prerequisites: ART 340B.
Repeatability: May be repeated for credit for a maximum of 6 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Fall & Spring
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Develop their own artistic vision and produce meaningful work;
- Work independently and developing their own artistic ideas;
- Apply technical skills and visual elements in fine art production;
- Emphasize making photographic art as an ongoing process that involves the student in informed and critical decision making;
- Develop technical skills and apply these skills to fine art production;
- Become independent thinkers who will contribute inventively and critically to culture through the making of art photography;
- Create a portfolio of fine art images;
- Participate in a group exhibition of fine art photography.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)