May 28, 2022
ART 455 - Game Development Team Project
Teams design and plan a complex interactive and playable media. Students interactively create a complete game while exploring the many roles on a creative team such as animator, interaction, graphic, audio, and level designer.
Prerequisites: ART 355.
Equivalent Quarter Course: ART 3851.
Repeatability: May be repeated for credit for a maximum of 6 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Variable Intermittently
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to design, plan and propose a complex digital game;
- Participate effectively in different development paradigms like Waterfall, Agile, and Lean;
- Analyze and describe the workflow between different team roles during game development;
- Prioritize and accomplish individual tasks within a demanding team environment;
- Create sophisticated 2D, 3D, animated, code, video, and/or audio assets to professional standards; Deploy and present a finished game.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)