Nov 29, 2022
KIN 458 - Intercollegiate Athletics: Golf
Sport specific physical and mental fitness training and conditioning for successful participation in intercollegiate golf.
Equivalent Quarter Course: KIN 4058.
Repeatability: Repeatable according to season for a maximum of 9 units.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Course Typically Offered: Fall & Spring
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the strategies and skills of the sport.
- Use critical thinking skills to make good decisions on and off the field
- Demonstrate traits of good sportspersonship and teamwork in competition and practice
- Apply the discipline, commitment, and interpersonal skills developed in practice and competition to academic achievement
- Be a contributing member of the team and campus community by connecting and forming positive campus-wide relationships
- Describe and demonstrate healthy habits and behaviors
Add to Folder (opens a new window)