Dec 05, 2022
MM 693 - Interaction Design Capstone Project
Synthesis culminating in a comprehensive team based thesis project under the supervision of a faculty committee. The capstone course is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their comprehensive achievements in interaction design. Students’ projects are presented in a public forum.
Prerequisites: MM 680 and MM 682.
Co-requisites: MM 694.
Equivalent Quarter Course: MM 6899.
Possible Instructional Methods: Entirely On-ground.
Grading: A-F grading only.
Student Learning Outcomes - Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Collaborate with a diverse team of multimedia producers to plan, manage, and execute a large multimedia project.
- Design large and small components of interface, interaction, and user experience in collaboration with a design team.
- Lead an area of asset production in close coordination with others.
- Effectively and critically integrate assets into a large multimedia project.
- Give and receive critique and reflect on work at a mature and open level.
- Organize project, documentation, deliverables and presentation at a level of mastery.
Add to Folder (opens a new window)